Frontend or Full Stack developer (m/w/x) - Remote Join our team - ...apply now!!!
ASCO Engineering (www.asco-engineering.at) – a company of ASCO Group International (www.asco-group.at) – is a technical service provider in the fields of plant construction, mechanical engineering, vehicle technology as well as electrics/electronics and IT. As specialists in the areas of HR-management and quality management our expertise lies in handling and supporting in-house projects as well as those of our customers on site.
Currently we are searching for a "Frontend or Full Stack developer (m/w/x) - Remote" for our partner company "Talto - Talents of Tomorrow GmbH" which is located in Graz and Vienna. Since our cooperation partner has access to all incoming applications for this position, you agree with the transfer of your information to Talto - Talents of Tomorrow GmbH and/or with being contacted by them.
- As part of our development team you will contribute to the further development of our platform by implementing new features for the users, maintaining it, and improving performance and usability
- Together with your colleagues you will make decisions about the technical architecture and create new concepts
- You'll take part in our remote Kanban development process with daily contact to our highly-motivated dev team
- You'll implement innovative ideas and realize high-quality UI/UX designs
- You'll use cutting-edge React, SCSS, Typescript, GraphQL and the latest web platform features to improve our platform
- Profound understanding of HTML and CSS - SCSS is a plus
- Experience with React or any other modern UI framework
- Experience in Kotlin or Java is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as team spirit, motivation and initiative
- Motivation, passion and the willingness to learn new things and to constantly develop yourself
- Possibility to use latest tech to help shape a platform used by thousands of users a day
- A dynamic team with start-up spirit
- Ability to work from everywhere with flexible working hours
- Exchange of know-how within the team: processes, recommender systems, design, frontend, backend, databases
- A MacBook Pro as a working device
- If needed, a workplace in the heart of Graz or Vienna
As a compensation our partner offer you a yearly gross salary at a minimum of € 35.000 (based on 40,0 h/week). Depending on your qualification and experience we are willing to overpay.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann übermitteln Sie uns bitte Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben,
Lebenslauf inkl. Foto,
Aus- und Weiterbildungszeugnisse sowie Dienstzeugnisse) gleich hier über das Online-Formular.