AI Engineer (m/w/x) - Remote Join our team - ...apply now!!!
ASCO Engineering (www.asco-engineering.at) – a company of ASCO Group International (www.asco-group.at) – is a technical service provider in the fields of plant construction, mechanical engineering, vehicle technology as well as electrics/electronics and IT. As specialists in the areas of HR-management and quality management our expertise lies in handling and supporting in-house projects as well as those of our customers on site.
Currently we are searching for a "AI Engineer (m/w/x) - Remote" for our partner company "Talto - Talents of Tomorrow GmbH" which is located in Graz and Vienna. Since our cooperation partner has access to all incoming applications for this position, you agree with the transfer of your information to Talto - Talents of Tomorrow GmbH and/or with being contacted by them.
They use cutting-edge technology and data-science to build and extend Europe's smartest career platform. Their web platform is used by thousands of students/young talents and high-profile customers in Austria and Germany every day. As a team member you will contribute to their AI framework in an innovative and entrepreneurial way, bringing in new ideas, concepts and use cases providing high value to our platform users.
- You are responsible for implementing and integrating new features into our recommender framework and for measuring and optimizing its performance
- You take part in our remote Kanban development process with daily contact to our highly-motivated dev team
- You use Python or Java, Docker, MongoDB, Apache Solr and Machine Learning concepts to improve our platform continuously
- Minimum MSc with at least two years professional experience
- Motivation, passion and the willingness to learn and apply new things
- Fluency in Machine Learning concepts
- Good programming skills in Python or Java
- Previously built, trained and deployed models to production environments
- Experience in Recommender Systems, Database Concepts and Microservice Architecture is a plus
- Enjoy working in an international team with team spirit and initiative
- Very good English skills, German advantageous
- Attractive compensation and employee stock options
- Possibility to apply the latest tech used by thousands of users a day
- A dynamic team with real start-up spirit
- Ability to work from everywhere with flexible working hours
- Permanent exchange of know-how within the team
- A MacBook Pro as a working device
- If needed, a workplace in the heart of Graz or Vienna
As a compensation our partner offer you a yearly gross salary at a minimum of € 49.000 (based on 40,0 h/week). Depending on your qualification and experience we are willing to overpay.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann übermitteln Sie uns bitte Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben,
Lebenslauf inkl. Foto,
Aus- und Weiterbildungszeugnisse sowie Dienstzeugnisse) gleich hier über das Online-Formular.