Development Engineer Electronics (f/m/d) Join our Team... Jetzt bewerben!!
ASCO Engineering (www.asco-engineering.at) – a member of ASCO Group International (www.asco-group.at) - is a technical service provider in the field of plant construction, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering and information technology. As a specialist in Human Resource Management and Quality Management, the company focuses on the implementation and support of in-house projects as well as external projects for our customers.
- Develop electronic circuits for measuring devices in the field of e-mobility and thus shape the mobility of the future
- Take responsibility for the entire product development from concept to series production: System design, simulation, circuit diagram, layout, testing and series production support
- Define and develop precise requirements and architectures for new as well as existing hardware concepts
- Work out detailed verification tests for the electronics you have developed in order to review your own work
- Manage the cooperative collaboration with suppliers, partners and testing institutions
- You have completed your technical studies (e.g. in the field of electronics, electrical engineering), preferably with a Master’s degree
- Since you have 3+ years of experience in handling Altium Designer, you are an expert now, ideally you also have experience with other design tools (e.g. LTspice)
- The metrological validation and testing of your development in a laboratory environment is a matter of course for you, which is why you manage it with ease
- You enjoy conceptual work and you love to contribute to the whole technical development of a product
- Diligence and precision are an integral part of your way of working in order to meet your own quality standards
- Personality is more than anything!
- Options for individual and specialised education and training
- Good working atmosphere in an internationally successful company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, employee parking spaces and good public transport connections
- The opportunity to actively shape your own career
The minimum salary is EUR 4.000,00 gross per month for 38,5 hours per week. Possibility of overpayment depending on your qualification and experience!
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann übermitteln Sie uns bitte Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben,
Lebenslauf inkl. Foto,
Aus- und Weiterbildungszeugnisse sowie Dienstzeugnisse) gleich hier über das Online-Formular.